Medium Modoulus Silyl Modified Polymer for High Strength Adhesive
High Strength Adhesive made with Risun Medium Modoulus Silyl Modified Polymer exhibits very high adhesion on countless surfaces and its excellent elasticity and high mechanical strength, it has a wide variety of applications.
Properties and Features
- Faster curing
- Environment-friendly and safe
- Solvent- and isocyanate-free; low-VOC
- It exhibits adhesive/cohesive failure-in-peel to unprimed polystyrene
- System for automotive and industrial applications.
- Can be used for transportation vehicles as sealing/bonding material
- Bonding leather on side and roof panels of vehicles and caravans
- Good cohesion on lots of materials, suit to sealing on timbers, paints and metals.
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC