High Reactive Silane Modified Polymer for Ecofriendly Construction Sealant
High Reactive Silane Modified Polymer (STP) KERILON® 201S is alkoxy silane terminated polyether polymer. Ecofriendly Construction Sealant based on STP can make transparent, elastic sealant. It is Moisture curing and solvent free.
- High transparence
- High Activity , Low Modulus
- Excellent storage stability
- Solvent free , odourless , eco-friendly
- Fast curing , non-tin catalysts used if needed, more eco-friendly
- Could be blended with other Risun polymers
The final sealant can be applied in
- Glass/mirror adhesive.
- Cement concrete wall joints etc
- subfloor assembly, interior drywall installation.
- For waterproof sealing of outside concrete wall
- Seal vertical and horizontal expansion joints in windows and doors
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC