Crystal Silane Terminated Polyether for Housing Decoration sealant - 201S
Housing Decoration sealant made with Crystal Silane Terminated Polyether is a hybrid polymer technology that combines the advantages of polyurethane and silicone technologies and is free from isocyanates.
- Fast curing; very low odor.
- Paintable and resistant to mould.
- Low modulus, high movement-resistance.
- High cohesion, excellent adhesion to a wide range of surfaces
- Prefabricated Houses
- Kitchen & Bath Sealant
- Seal vertical and horizontal expansion joints
- Bond to common building materials internally and externally on floors and walls,
- Boncrete, renders, brick, block, tiles, stone, glass, painted surfaces, steel, aluminium, copper and many plastics.
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC