Economical Silane Terminated Polyether for construction flooring sealant
RISUN Economical Silane Terminated Polyether is dimethoxysilane and triethoxysilane mixed-terminated polyether polymer. Construction flooring sealant based on Economical Silane Modified Polymer Risun 12000DS is safe for both the installer, the customer and the general environment for it is solvent free and odourless
Properties and Features
- Solvent free , odourless , eco-friendly
- Low viscosity, can add more powder
- Gunnable at cold temperatures.
- Good cohesion on lots of materials, suit to sealing on timbers, paints and metals.
- Excellent storage stability
- Excellent water resistance, chemical resistance to chemical corrosion
- Could be blended with other Risun polymers
- Bonding many types of timber, stone, marble, granite and other products to a variety of substrates
- Expansion joints.
- Assembling panels
- · Structural Movement Joints in Floors
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC