Low Reactive Modified Silicone Polymer for Easy Process Adhesive
The Easy Process Adhesive made with Low Reactive Modified Silicone Polymer is cured by moisture. The single component adhesive offering ultimate high strength in structural bonding and direct glazing bonding and sealing.It is easy to apply.
- OEM manufacturing applications, such as boat building and construction of travel trailer and mobile homes.
- Expansion joints.
- As an adhesive and sealant for wagon, body, container, caravan and vehicle construction
- Can be used for transportation vehicles as sealing/bonding material,
- Bonding of glass, plastics (excluding PE, PP, PTFE), marbles, ceramics, metals and painted metals, wood.
- Assembling panels
- Good Anti washing, can be applied outside
- No solvents and no isocyanates
- Paintable after cure.
- Rapid cure and high final bond strength.
- With hardly any shrinkage, so as to can keeping the original shape after curing finish
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC