Low Reactive Silane Terminated Polymer for Easy Process Adhesive
The Easy Process Adhesive made with Low Reactive Silane Modified Polymer is cured by moisture. It is easy to apply, yet exhibits durability in a myriad of situations and temperature ranges.
- Bonding profiles and overlaps between metal sheets or metals and other surfaces in sub-zero industry
- Expansion joints.
- Can be used for transportation vehicles as sealing/bonding material,
- Building and construction of travel trailer and mobile homes
- Bonding of glass, plastics (excluding PE, PP, PTFE), marbles, ceramics, metals and painted metals, wood.
- Assembling panels
- As an adhesive and sealant for wagon, body, container, caravan and vehicle construction
- Good Anti washing, can be applied outside
- No solvents and no isocyanates
- Paintable after cure.
- Rapid cure and high final bond strength.
- With hardly any shrinkage, so as to can keeping the original shape after curing finish
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC