Odorless Silane Modified Polymer for Industrial Automobile Adhesive
The Industrial Automobile Adhesive made with Odorless Silane Modified Polymer is moisture curing. It can be made into a single component or two-components system.
- No crack, yellow, or chalk on long-term exposure to UV light.
- Virtually odorless with low-VOC content,
- No solvents and no isocyanates.
- Paintable after cure.
- Boat deck seams.
- Restoration projects.
- Glass/mirror adhesive.
- As an adhesive and sealant for wagon, body, container, caravan and vehicle construction
- Building and construction of travel trailer and mobile homes
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC