Medium Reactive Silane Modified Polymer for High Strength Adhesive
High Strength Adhesive based on Risun Medium Reactive Silane Modified Polymer is easy to apply, provides excellent adhesion to both porous and non-porous substrates.
Properties and Features
- Very low odor for interior and exterior use.
- Solvent- and isocyanate-free; low-VOC content
- Good cohesion on lots of materials, suit to sealing on timbers, paints and metals.
- Faster curing, can improving manufacture process.
- Good Anti washing, can be applied outside.
- Exceptional adhesion to wet or dry surfaces; good underwater adhesion to non-porous surfaces.
- Engineering, wagon, caravan,
- Container building,
- Ship building
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC