Eco-friendly Silane Modified Polymer for Gap Filling Sealant in Construction
Gap Filling Sealant based on our Eco-friendly Silane Modified Polymer, uaually known as MS/ STPE Polymer STP 30000T, contains no solvents and very low volatile organic compounds (VOCs,) so it is easy on the environment
- Non-structural glazing
- Can be used as a sealant, gapfiller and adhesive
- Expansion joints between very different construction materials
- Bond to common building materials internally and externally on floors and walls
- Low modulus, high movement-resistance
- Good weather-resistance and durability
- Superior UV resistance; does not yellow, crack, craze or chalk.
- Non-yellowing whites and colour fast blacks
- Primeless bonding to most common substrates
- no solvents and very low volatile organic compounds (VOCs,) so it is easy on the environment
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC