Low Modulus Sealant STP Transparent Polymer
Structural Joints sealant based on Low Modulus Transparent Polymer is a is a non silicone and can be painted. It has the following features:
- Contains No Solvents or Isocyanates
- Good Anti washing, can be applied outside
- Does not foam or bubble in high humidity or on moist substrates
- Shrinkage rate after curing is very low, good shape, no depression, the formed sealant is bright and tidy.
- Kitchen & Bath Sealant
- Suitable for PC panels in housing industrialization
- Can be used for transportation vehicles as sealing/bonding material
- Suitable concrete wall, metal curtain wall, cement concrete wall joints etc.
- Seal vertical and horizontal expansion joints in tiles and stone, windows and doors
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC