Crystal Silyl Modified Polymer for Housing Decoration Sealant
Housing Decoration sealant made with Crystal Silyl Modified Polymer is Moisture curing, solvent free adhesive. it is smell-free, and movement-resistance so it could be used in some joint which need the flexible bonding.
- Fast curing; very low odor.
- Free of isocyanates and solvents.
- Paintable and resistant to mould.
- Low modulus, high movement-resistance.
- Primeless adhesion to most substrates.
- No bubbles release during the process of curing.
- Prefabricated Houses
- Glass/mirror adhesive.
- Seal vertical and horizontal expansion joints
- instalation of Acrylic, Perspex, Polycarbonate and Lexan type windows.
- Bond to common building materials internally and externally on floors and walls,
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC