Low Reactive Silane Modified Polymer for Easy Process Adhesive
The Easy Process Adhesive made with Low Reactive Silane Modified Polymer is cured by moisture. this fast-curing product provides excellent adhesion to both porous and non-porous substrates. It is easy to apply, yet exhibits durability in a myriad of situations and temperature ranges.
- Rapid cure and high final bond strength.
- No solvents and no isocyanates
- Good Anti washing, can be applied outside
- With hardly any shrinkage, so as to can keeping the original shape after curing finish
- Paintable after cure.
- Expansion joints.
- Can be used for transportation vehicles as sealing/bonding material,
- As an adhesive and sealant for wagon, body, container, caravan and vehicle construction
- Building and construction of travel trailer and mobile homes
- Bonding of glass, plastics (excluding PE, PP, PTFE), marbles, ceramics, metals and painted metals, wood.
- Assembling panels, bonding profiles and overlaps between metal sheets or metals and other surfaces in sub-zero industry
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC