Low VOC Silane Modified Polymer for Household Joint Sealing Sealant
Household Joint Sealing Sealant based on Low VOC Silane Modified Polymer is cured by moisure. It has excellent features of permanent elasticity and flexibility with an unsurpassable cohesion on a numberless varities of surfacesvery with low odor.
- Restoration projects
- Kitchen & Bath Sealant
- sealing building facades
- Bonding of glass, plastics marbles, ceramics, metals and painted wood.
- Suitable for waterproof sealing for PC panels in housing industrialization
- Seal vertical and horizontal expansion joints in domestic and commercial applications, tiles and stone, windows and doors, metal roofs and gutters
- Very Low VOCs
- Minimal dirt pick-up
- Aggressive Adhesion
- Can be transparent and elastic
- Paintable and resistant to mould.
- No bubbles release during the process of curing
- UV stable producing non-yellowing whites and colour fast blacks.
Because this product is moisture sensitive, If unopened and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment, the shelf life is 12 months. Use it as soon as possible if opened, the remain products should be resealed and stored at 4℃-30℃ dry environment. But if shelf life expired, you can still use it only after your positive confirmation of production performance.
- 50kg plastic drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 200kg drum lined with aluminum foil bag
- 1000kg IBC